Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You Had Me At Hello, A Testimonial in Which the First Dress Was It!

My daughter, Maryrose, recently got married, and purchased her wedding dress, and Bridemaid's dresses through Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique.  On the day of our appointment, Cathy greeted us, and made our large group feel very welcomed, and comfortable.  Cathy had pulled out about four dresses based on her knowledge of what my daughter would like (prior to our appointment, Cathy communicated with my daughter to get a sense of Maryrose's style, and sent her pictures of dresses to get an idea of the look Maryrose was going for).
Maryrose tried on three gowns, and purchased the first dress she tried on, which was absolutely stunning.
As a mother, of course I think my daughter made the most beautiful bride, but what thrilled me even most was the fact that my daughter was so in love with her dress, she couldn't wait to share it with everyone, especially her Prince!
I have to say thank you to Cathy for her expertise, and her knowledge in knowing what dress is the perfect fit!
I would encourage everyone in the area, and out of the area, to shop at her Bridal Boutique.  Her collection is of such outstanding quality and beauty for Bridal, Bridesmaids, and Social occasion dresses.
Sincerely,
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment