Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"IT's THE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST.....THE SECOND TIME AROUND.!

Santina had one week off vacation time and was on a mission to find her dress for her wedding early September, 2011.   Her fiance, Jesse unexpectedly proposed and Santina was blown over.."I have to plan my wedding!!!"   We met that week, and I pulled out 3 dresses that I thought were style..and bingo...dress #3 was the one by "Allure" and "YES TO THE DRESS" was the word!   OFF to Alterations and were were rolling!

I had the pleasure of attending their wedding , and I have to say..Jesse and Santina made a stunning couple, and she looked gorgeous!   Congratulations to Jesse and Santina..I was thrilled to share your special day!

Jesse and Santina's Testimonial tells it all:

Thank you for making my wife look absolutely fabulous on our Wedding Day!  Ladies, this is the best place to shop for Bridal....that's a fact!  The owner has a lot of patience and a fabulous sense of style and flair. We were very happy with our experience!

Thank you,

Jesse and Santina



 I want to add a special "Thank you" for Michael Troutman of DMT Images on his fine photography on his Portrait of the Bride and Groom!





No comments:

Post a Comment