Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Something to Look Forward To, A Testimonial For a Wedding to Take Place in the Near Future

Once I found out I was engaged I immediately knew I wanted to buy my wedding gown from Cathy. She came highly recommended by friends who have also purchased their gown from her. As son as I walked in I was greeted with such welcoming feelings and felt the personal touch that all brides need to feel special. I described what I had in mind, and in minutes the fitting room was filled with at least nine gowns. I most appreciated how Cathy analyzed my body type and picked out dresses that would flatter me the most. The gown I decided to go with was purely picked out by Cathy. In fact, she had emailed me about the dress, and knew I would love it before I even had a chance to see it. Once I laid eyes on the gown I fell in love... this was the dress I want to be married in.
I can't thank her enough for all her attention and dedication to making sure I was happy. I have recommended her to other upcoming brides and I know they will be thrilled to meet her, and to see her vast selection of gowns.
She will always be a special part of my wedding day.
-Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment