Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sheer Brilliance, A Testimonial from the Land Down Under

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for not only your divine dress but your superb  help and encouragement during my recent Australian wedding, As you already know I made the HUGE mistake of ordering a dress online. What showed up was nothing like the pictures; it was ill fitting, totally different fabric than was promised. so after a good few hours in tears I came to the conclusion I had wasted my money and there was no way I was wearing this monstrosity. I had spoken to our marriage celebrant Heather Thiele (another god send) who had recommended Collezione Fortuna. Obviously I was cautious about buying overseas again but once I started communicating with this fashion expert I knew I was in safe hand.  She spent hours sending me pictures, emailing designs, and after a few days I had found my perfect dress! Cathy had done it! She listened to what I wanted, took into account that I was a tall skinny thing who had a slight idea of what I imagined myself to look like, But this woman looked at my photos and she came up with the most perfect stunning dress I have ever seen, The price was also very nice and because she knew I had wasted so much money already she kindly looked after me there as well.
As promised my stunning dress arrived in perfect condition exactly like the pictures and exactly what was described only better! Being an Australian Bride I knew that NO-One would have anything similar to what I had so that made me feel even more special.
Walking down the aisle to marry the man I knew I would always love was the best day of my life. I heard the gasp of delight as guests -- even strangers (beach wedding strangers always stop & look) commented on how stunning my dress was, One stranger came up to me and said “ I am sorry I don’t know you but every weekend I watch weddings here on the beach and in the 18 years I have lived here I have never seen a more stunning bride- your dress is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen". I cannot recommend this Cathy and Collezione Fortuna highly enough. I would 100 % recommend purchasing your gown from this magical woman and for all you overseas buyers do not be scared this was the best decision apart from agreeing to marry my now husband I have ever made.
I will also be purchasing all my special events gowns from Cathy because I know I will always get the best quality the best service and best dress possible.
Thank you for helping me create a memory that will last a life time.
Best Wishes,
Rachael Faraj

No comments:

Post a Comment